Re: WG6100 Deflection board, thanks

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel.rosenzweig_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 21:46:47 EST

We should have a T-Shirt that commemorates the experience somehow. When I
started in the hobby, I found myself acquiring six defective 6100's and I
brought them all back to life. I felt like a hero. :-) I think this is one
of those common experiences that most of us vector heads have in common.

Now, go enjoy your game! I hear Tempest calling me..

Joel-