A new cabinet for upright Sega Star Trek

From: Frank Palazzolo <palazzol_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 16:12:26 EST

Hello,

I'm looking at restoring a Star Trek game, but my cabinet is in rough shape.

I'm wondering if I can find another Sega cabinet good shape that will
accommodate this game...even if it originally came from a raster game. For
example, it seems like Zaxxon cabinets are quite similar.

How many other games came in this kind of Sega cabinet, with the pull-down
door in the front? Has anyone successfully transplanted a G80 vector game
into one?

Thanks,
-Frank