Re: Issue with 6100 in self test

From: Scott Goings <sgoings_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 20:51:16 EST

I found the issue with the neck board. One of the traces was cracked
coming from the neck socket. I also inspected a second non working board
and found four of the traces cracked or broken. After repairs to the
traces both neck boards now work.

I also finished the convergence using the rings.

Thanks,

Scott