Re[2]: TECH: Tempest power supply block

From: peter jones <highwayman2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 04:17:09 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: "Brian Deuel" <briandeuel@atarivector.com>
To: vectorlist@vectorlist.org
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:15:59 -0500
Subject: RE: VECTOR: TECH: Tempest power supply block

> >On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Brian Deuel wrote:
> >

> >> Now, does anyone have one of these plugs? :)
> >
> >It shouldn't be to hard to make, assumeing you know the correct pin
> >connections for each voltage. Are they documented anywhere ?
>
> I couldn't find them (schematics), so I asked on RGVAC. Anyone here know?
>
> Brian
> http://www.orubin.com

the selector plugs where used on all atari games that age, including raster stuff like missile-command,
they are blue,brown and some other colors.
if you can get one from somewhere you can move the wires in the plug for the correct voltage.
(they where originally color coded)
atari shipped the games with several plugs tied together, so someone can split a set for you and give you a plug for a different voltage.