Fw: Cold Heat At ThinkGeek

From: Jeff Sanders Knology <sandersj_at_knology.net>
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 08:48:46 EST

Cold Heat At ThinkGeekAnybody know anything about the "cold heat" soldering tool??

Cold Heat Soldering Tool
Cools Fast, Heats Faster
The Cold Heat Soldering Tool is not an oxymoron, it's a cordless soldering iron that uses a special material that heats quickly and cools down nearly as fast. It uses energy only at the tip, where the special material is located, making it 40 percent more efficient. It heats up to a whopping 800 degrees F in less than one second and back to touch-safe temperature in approximately two seconds. Wowzers! Ergonomic pen-like shape and cordless operation. Replaceable bevel tip included. Affordably priced at $20, the Cold Heat Soldering Tool is great for electrical, hobbies, and light PCB work (case modding, repairing droids & motherboards, etc.). Tinker here:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/tools/69d3/