Re: Star Wars resetting, CPU or AVG?

From: MyPearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 16:11:36 EDT

I have checked the ripple on the +5 V rail on the CPU board to exclude the
edge connector.

I agree hating the edge connectors! I already had to bypass the voltage
sense wiring because the PSU would crank the +5 V up to the max (7V).

Assuming the +5V is stable, how can I disable the AVG in such way, that the
CPU runs blind?

Thanks all,

Mendel