Re: Tech: Gravitar WG6100

From: Steven Winslow <winslow_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 02:27:23 EDT

Steve,

Does the problem change when you move the machine around within your
house? It's probably just degaussing. Use a degaussing coil on it and it
may clear right up.

Otherwise, I'd do the cap kit, lv2000 and all the suggested upgrades to it
now before the low voltage portion of the deflection board craps out on you
- or something else.

HTH

Steve