Re: Saving Hiscores (Star Wars)

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 17:04:53 EDT

On Mon, 3 May 2004, MyPearl wrote:

> When exactly writes Star Wars the Hiscore in the EAROM (X2212 chip)?

> Mine saves the game options perfectly, but never records any hiscore (best
> I could do is 9th place). The EAROM test says its okay.

Do you have a SW/ESB multigame in it ?

Mine does exactly the same thing. I think it started sometime after I put in
the multigame -- in fact Clay and I were looking into if the kit came with a
bad EAROM, but I think we both became to busy, never tested it, and it
hasn't been high on my priority list.