WG-6100 Is this an odd hack?

From: <zadok_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 17:59:29 EDT

http://www.arcadegear.com/stuff/t15.JPG

It's hard to see. You would think with a $1000 camera a could get a good
close up pic..... anyhow,

I just bought this 6100 and it has noise in the picture.
http://www.arcadegear.com/stuff/t12.jpg

I have taken it apart for caping and it seems to have a modification done
to it.

It looks to be a series of diodes going from c700 and c701 connecting up
with r700 where it leads to the orange wire.

Any idea what this is for?

Should I leave it in place when I cap the board?

Aaron.

Also: I have a bobroberts k6100 cap kit with resistors, I cannot seem to
find my supplied map, does anyone have a scan of one?
I have the map in the manual but not sure if these parts are an upgrade and
will be listed the same.