RE: TECH: TEMPEST question

From: Brian Deuel <bdeuel_at_charter.net>
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 10:43:56 EDT

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 5/17/2004 at 9:18 PM Joe wrote:

>Yeh... Tempest boardsets fetch $250.

Yes they do. In fact, I'm about to put a good working one up for sale :)

Brian
http://www.orubin.com

"We're all a bunch of spoiled brats, if you get right down to it. You just want to buy the meat in the store, you don't want to see Bambi getting cut up [laughs]. You want to protest fur walking around in your leather shoes. You want to talk the environment as you drive around in your Hummer 2. We're a study in contradictions, I think. The ultimate spoiled brats of the world."- Uncle Eugene Jarvis, the creator of Defender, Stargate, and Robotron