WG6401 current requirements?

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 13:16:56 EDT

Trying to get an Aztarac going. I don't have the WG6401 manual or Aztarac
schematics, does anyone know what current rating the isolation transformer
requires to power this monitor in this game?

David Fish posted a while back that the monitor requires 40-0-40 VAC.
Callan found a source for a new iso trans, 80VCT 2.5A. 2.5A seems like it
would be enough, but we thought we'd ask just to check if anyone here with
more knowledge on the subject might be able to confirm (or deny).

Thanks!

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net