Lunar Lander monitor problem (jumpy vectors?)

From: Mike McEwin <mcewin_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 23:21:56 EDT

Hi,

We have a LL that works fine other than portions of the display being a bit
jumpy.
The velocity indicator arrows are jumpy (less than 1 object radius) as well
as the lander when
it gets within the right-most quarter of the display. We've tried another
working main PCB
and the same thing happens which leads me to believe the problem may be one
of the monitor PCBs. Has anyone had this situation occur where only some of
the vectors or objects were jumpy? I believe the monitor recently had many
of
the capacitors and power transisitors replaced.

Thanks!
Mike