Re: what happened to vectorlist?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 12:06:32 EDT

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004, James G Watt wrote:

> What exactly happened to vectorlist?
> it went over night from getting many posts a day to a tiny little
> trickle of 1 or 2 posts a week. I also know a few people who were signed
> up for it are now getting nothing.

Traffic goes up and down, depending on the projects people have at that
time.

However there have been more than 1 or 2 posts a week lately. You might
want to check the archive at http://www.vectorlist.org/ and see if you are
missing posts. If so, send me private e-mail. You might also want to check
any spam filtering you have in that case.