RE: Probably a stupid question...

From: Paul Maddern <paul_at_pobtastic.co.uk>
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 05:09:22 EDT

I use the brown plug for 240VAC! (I'm in the UK.)

I'm thinking that maybe it's only so high because there's nothing being
drawn from it at the moment (1N is part of the clock and R/W circuit so
possibly its not being used?) We'll see! :o) Someone is posting me a
74S04N so after I've replaced it I'll take another reading and see what its
at.

Thanks

Pobster