Re: TECH: Tempest Mathbox "M" error

From: Steve P. <projektzwo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 12:58:51 EDT

 Hi.

 Thanks for the reply. I'm using the cable that's attached to the good set
of PCBs, so the cable should be good.

 I've swapped the bad AUX board onto my good PCB using the interconnect
cable that was attached to the good main PCB. I've swapped all of the
socketed chips on the AUX board and still get the "M" error on the self
test. Also reflowed solder to the connector plug to no avail.

-Steve P.