Quantum CP repro interest

From: Hans O <p1001_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 18:03:51 EDT

I'm making a small run of Quantum control panels and glass retainers. Does anyone else has as interest in these? Perhaps I can run a few extra. They'd be bare metal, unpainted.

Curiously, the holes for the start buttons on the original panels are not dead on with the repro art I borrowed. Roughly .100 off, for some reason. I just split the difference. The start cones will more than cover any cpo used.

By the way, anyone have a cpo to sell or trade?

Hans O in Chicago