Quantum CP repro finished

From: Hans O <p1001_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 21:58:59 EDT

A small quantity of repro Quantum control panels and glass (display shield) retainers are available for sale. Control panels include hinge and latch plates. Punched for the trackball, start buttons, and hinge bolts. Plain finish. I decided to open both angles about 1.5 degrees which gives a very snug fit when latched down. My reasoning was the original may have collapsed a bit after being snapped shut on a cab for 20 years. I test fitted them on a Quantum machine and they look nice.

Control panel $66.00
Retainer 13.50

Not including shipping. I only ship USPS Priority, so estimate from zip 60139. Exact shipping cost to you on Monday. Locals are welcome to pick 'em up.

Hans O in Chicago

PS: Kevin, your punch shipped today.