G05-801 Bridge Rectifier

From: Phil Morris <phil_at_morris0.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 10:24:11 EDT

Does anyone know the electrical specs of the Bridge Rectifier (DB100) on
the G05-801's regulator board please or a suitable modern day equivalent?

This is for my own cab - whoever had the monitor before me replaced the
existing BR with a larger one which they proceeded to mount on the inside
panel of the cab, naturally on the end of some long wires. I think it's
about time I replaced it with one that actually goes on the PCB as it should.

Also, when using a modern BR, is a heat sink still required?

Ta
Phil