FS: Beautiful Atari Quantum (Philly, PA suburbs)

From: Anthony Pietrak <anthony_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 13:01:41 EDT

Thanks for the input, just in case anybody was interested, I just posted the
game to RGVAC. Anthony

As cool as a game that it is, I just don't play it enough to justify keeping
it. We've got a very nice, working Quantum we're looking to sell:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4194

Some highlights:
- Very nice cabinet, just a couple of scratches on the right side
- Nice control panel overlay, with new 3" trackball
- 19" Amplifone monitor, deflection board repaired by Joe Bachmann, new
Arcadeshop HV unit installed
- New monitor glass
- Coin door repainted
- Nice marquee

Overall its a very nice piece, I've seen many games and can just tell this
one did not have much time out on route.

Looking for $3500 for it, prefer a local cash and carry deal, but can ship
(within US) if necessary.

Game is located in Franconia, PA, a northwest suburb of Philadelphia.

Thanks,
Anthony

--Anthony Pietrak
www.QuarterArcade.com