RE: Wilem.org eprom program -- any opinions

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 13:53:22 EDT

I got one. It works, but it's a very bare bones item. Personally I'd
recommend spending some more money and getting a brand/model with more
features, etc.. Like I said, it does work, but the versatility is lacking.
But if you're on a strict budget, it's the way to go.

Mine's a version 3.1, w/cable, CD ROM software and 2716/2732 adapter. If
anyone might be interested in it, I'd sell it (at a loss) for $50 shipped
(in the USA). (I know, I didn't make the greatest sales pitch).

Joe