RE: Lunar Lander questions

From: Bob Langelius <bob_at_miltonmerl.com>
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 16:06:51 EDT

>>>geez, everybody knows that, or so I thought.

Sorry, Not me. I thought it was a tilt switch that would reset the game.

But it seems to be more of a switch that disallows your adding coins for a
few seconds.

I thought I would try you guys for some confirmation of that. Anyone.....

Thanks,

Bob

  _____

>>Anybody know what the slam switch actually does?

geez, everybody knows that, or so I thought.

Anybody know what the slam switch actually does?

How about the value of Pot on the volume ? does 50K ohm sound right?

Thanks,

Bob