RE: Fluke 9010a scripts for Star Wars / ESB

From: Matthew Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 21:40:31 EDT

I have the holy grail of fluke tapes at http://rossiters.com/games/fluke/

Ok maybe that's a stretch. But I don't think you'll find these binaries
anywhere on the net.

For those that have a fluke 9010a and the clock module and are interested
in trying out signature analysis. sig-a.h and sig-b.h are the a/b sides
of the async tape with the signature analysis binaries. fluke-async.txt is
a copy of what the script looks like.

I have some documenation on using the clock module I can scan in if needed.

For vector games, it might be cool to have some scripts which do simple
AVG tests and POKEY tests.

Matt