Re: Re: Fluke 9010a Tape Drive

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 02:49:56 EDT

No, they are a special tape. I bought some off eBay a while back from
garybenton@yahoo.com , but haven't tried them yet to see if they work.
He did have more.
The eBay sale was
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5710911315&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6
Perhaps folks more familiar to the Fluke can tell you if these are the
right tapes (ignore the item description, these apparently do NOT work
on the *"HP-41 / 82161A") The tapes obviously say Fluke right on them.*
*
*