Re: TECH: G08 oddities, help me fix 'em

From: Hans O <p1001_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 01:00:28 EST

Problem solved. I was swapping monitors, xy and timing boards and power supplies around to isolate the problem. Had a heck of a time because a part would work perfectly on one setup and I'd get the wiggles on another. I really though I was seeing things.

Turns out the problem was where I never thought to look...the little input protection board. It was the one part I was never swapping out.

Hans O