FA: Atari CAT Box

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_classicade.com>
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 17:23:56 EST

(According to the docs, you can use it to test the AVG, so I guess it is vector
related)

I've decided to part w/ my treasured Atari CAT Box (Computer Assisted
Troubleshooter). It is a great tool, I just haven't had the time to fiddle w/
arcade-related items in years, so it is time to share the goodies w/ others
that will put it to better use.

It is in mint, fully working condition, includes manual and supplemental
paperwork, as well as all necessary cables. This box also features the
checksum mod that adds valuable features and tests to the base unit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6131810465

e-mail with any questions, this is a NO RESERVE auction.

Bret

---
bret@classicade.com
http://www.classicade.com