FS: NOS Major Havoc parts etc.

From: Kirby Gowland <kegowland_at_cableone.net>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 15:50:53 EST

Offering this deal to the Vectorlist members first. I am selling this as a lot.

Major Havoc parts:

NOS sideart (big white vinyl sheets with artwork in center)
NOS marquee overlay for Tempest conv.
control panel in great shape for Tempest conv. (missing start buttons and main connector - spinner and wiring are intact)
PCB for conversion kit (worked last time tested six months ago)

I no longer have an adapter. Pix will be taken late tonight.

Total: $525 shipped anywhere in the US, outside the US is more to ship.

PS: also have a Joust pinball for sale. See r.g.p. for details.