FT: Asteroids

From: <MFISHER_at_atg.state.in.us>
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 12:32:02 EST

Hey all.

Thanks to some help from the subscribers, I am most likely well on the way
to having a healthy Asteroids again. Anyway, once I do get it going again,
I would be interested in trading it for another vector. Other than what I
hope is my minor board problem, the machine is pretty solid, IMO. Little
bit of wear and tear. I have replaced the CPO and t-molding, but other than
that, have not done much. I'm pretty new to this, so I realize my standards
might be different than those of others. Pictures can be sent and visits
could be arranged for anyone interested.

What I'm really looking for most, in this order, is Space Duel, Battlezone,
and Red Baron. I think Asteroids usually sells for more than those, but
they are all worth more to me. Will certainly consider others. I live in
Indy and would be willing to travel a bit (3-4 hours) to swap, but am not
interested in packing and shipping. (Of course, if YOU want to travel to MY
house, that's OK too!) I posted this same offer at RVGAC a few weeks ago
but didn't get any bites, so I thought I'd try here. I know this is mostly a
tech list and I apologize for going slightly off-topic. Thanks again to
those who helped. Anyone interested in my offer can use this email but it
might be better to use matthewdfisher@aol.com
<mailto:matthewdfisher@aol.com> .

Matt Fisher