RE: Looking to buy a replacement for H1812 HV diode

From: <lewis.mills_at_psc.mo.gov>
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 10:26:46 EST

This comes up every now and then ;) I use an SK7330. It is the same size as
the H1812, so not as messy to install as the SK7333. Last time I tried (a
couple of years ago), I was able to find somebody that had some without
searching for days. And somebody on the list had some HV diodes -- maybe
even NOS HV1812s -- for sale. Try the archives at
http://www.vectorlist.org/.
Lewis