Any interest in Cosmic Chasm sideart?

From: oll <lists_at_arcadeoll.com>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 05:53:17 EST

Hi,

Right my first thought would be getting Archer to do this. I *haven't even
spoken to him at this point* but i'll phone him tonight.

What this would need would be someone to scan in their complete art and pass
the files onto him.
I'm guessing someone with partial crappy art would also have to pull some of
their artwork off and send it to him for colour matching.

Anyone interested in this? I haven't a Cosmic Chasm but I want one - and
from researching it appears nearly all have totally shot artwork.

oll