Re: Any interest in Cosmic Chasm sideart?

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 11:49:44 EST

Hi Mark,

I did not realize that this overlay had ever been made? I know you and
I spoke about it many times and at one point Steven Gregory was going to
make 10 of them as a favor to us. Did you get some overlays made, I am
confused. I know there was some issue with the way it was printed, way
different than standard side art. It had something to do with being
made up of dots if I recall. I think most CC owners including myself
could use a new overlay and side art.

Just let us know,
Mark Capps