Re: Space Duel Sound Issue - Another Questrion...

From: Jarrod Johnson <zzarcade_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 09:32:28 EST

where is a good place to purchase some of these pokey's?, i need some for
a few of my boards.

Al Warner <Al@AlsArcade.com> wrote:
I think my Tempest was really weirded out by bad Pokeys. Vectors flying
everywhere!

A few years ago, a friend of mine and I thought that Space Duel would be a
MUCH better game if it had a THUMP-THUMP sound like Asteroids in the
background. Is it possible to program that into the original game? I
know it wouldn't be original, but I think it would really make it cooler.

Any awesome programmers out there who could do this?

Just a thought,

-Al-