Re: asteroids sound problem cont...

From: Pinx <pinx.32_at_tesco.net>
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 15:43:09 EST

In the end, i connected a speaker straight to the game pcb with croc clip
jump leads, and i had sound, so i checked the wiring again, 3 times in
total, i re mtere'd the speaker and the pot, but everything meter'd ok, in
the end just out of frustration, i changed the speaker, and it worked !! The
speaker was metering ok but was in fact duff! anyone had this before ?
Now that i have sound working, i am missing the shooting sound and the
flying saucer sounds but all the rest are there...

Pinx