Re: two new Vectrex games

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 18:33:27 EST

> The lack of windows support is the killer, both from the users
> point of view and the developers. Hint hint! (I mailed zonn
> a bundle of links last year with pointers to places to steal
> code that could be adapted to make a ZVG driver)

You probably should take a look at it a littler closer. I looked at doing
it and there's an amazing lack of information even how to do it. Well, the
information might be there, but there's an immense amount to understand to
figure out how to do it. Most of the time one doesn't even know what to
look for. I hunted for weeks and really didn't get anywhere since there
are so few people who have done Windows device drivers in this area (lots
of information on mass storage devices, though).

If only the issue were a technical one...

-->Neil