Re: GO5/801 transistors...

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 10:47:13 EST

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:03:35 -0000, you wrote:

>Hi,
>i just order'd some MPSU07 form a supplier and they have sent me MPSU06
>and stated that there is only a slight gain difference. I thought the
>tolerances for transistors on the deflection pcb were critical, as they
>worked in pairs (along with MPSU57), are these MPSU06's ok to use, or
>should i just send them back ?

        The only potential problem I see with this substitution is that MPSU06
is rated as an 80V part, while MPSU07 is rated at 100V... what voltage
does the G05 run those transistors at?
Scientists decode the first confirmed alien transmission from outer space...

"This really works! Just send 5*10^50 atoms of hydrogen to each of the five
 star systems listed below. Then, add your own system to the top of the list,
 delete the system at the bottom, and send out copies of this message to 100
 other solar systems. If you follow these instructions, within 0.25 of a
 galactic rotation you are guaranteed to recieve enough hydrogen in return to
 power your civilization until entropy reaches its maximum!"