Battlezone cabaret for sale or trade

From: <lmills01_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 16:25:22 EST

Hi all,
Thinning the herd once again. I've got a Battlezone cabaret project that I'm
looking to get rid of. It has a nice cabinet, marquee, control panel with
sticks, two complete monitors (one not working, one not tested), an extra
deflection board, and I think there's an extra HV assembly, too. The only thing
missing is the monitor bezel and glass. This has been sitting in my basement
for years, and I don't think I'll ever get around to doing anything with it. I
don't really know the market for these, but I'm thinking $300 without the
working board set, and $400 with it. Or make me an offer. Or I'll trade the
whole thing (without the board set) for a nice Red Baron cabinet.

I'm in Jefferson City, Missouri, and I'm not eager to get involved with packing
the thing for shipping and delivering to a shipper. I'd deliver for a
reasonable mileage fee within about 300 miles or so. If you really want it and
must have it shipped, I'll consider it. My email is lmills01@mchsi.com.
Lewis