FS: WG6101 Deflection Board P314

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 14:39:52 EST

Im putting a bunch of stuff up on ebay and I have one vector specific
item which is a P314 Deflection board with the input protection PCB.
This came from a working Tempest game many years ago but I have no way
to test it anymore. It is in great shape and complete. No cold solder
joints at all. Im asking $40 plus $5 shipping (Im in Laramie, Wyoming if
you want to pick it up. ;-) If there is any interest here let me know.
Otherwise I will throw it up on ebay next week. Thanks.

Jess