black widow

From: jerry madsen <jetskimod_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 07:49:31 EST

I recently got a hold of a black widow PCB,I already have a working Black Widow PCB but wanted another one.
Anyway the board i just got works but it plays blind,no picture,but i can hear the monitor making chatter like it is getting the siginals to the monitor.
I plug in my other working board and listen to the chatter it makes compared to the no picture board and the chatter sounds the same when it goes thru the demo and attract modes.
In other words,the different tones of chatter are the same in the different attract mode scenes.
So it seems that the monitor is getting the video siginals from the board but there is no picture.

And yes the monitor works perfect........Any help would be apriciated on how to repair it or direct me in the right direction
                    Thanks..........Jerry