Laser Hack?

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 19:01:17 EST

As I was paging through the daily pile of spam the postman delivers
(in preparation for dumping in the recycle bin) I glanced through
the X-Treme Geek catalog.

There's an item called "Laser Launch" which projects patterns onto a
surface via a laser and a processor controlled mirror. Item: 250 0438
($29.95US -- wonder if it's available cheaper elsewhere..)

    http://www.x-tremegeek.com/templates/searchdetail.asp?T1=250+0438

Has anybody hacked one of these? I'm assuming the slew rate is a little
slow to run games on. Maybe a vectrex hack?

Kurt

--
/**
 * Kurt Mahan   kmahan@xmission.com