RE: Black Widow CPO differences?

From: Joe <joe_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 13:52:35 EST

Ep.. Mine is a proto.

What you have there is what I believe is an early one. The earlier ones
seem to be all blue in the instruction boxes. Later ones seemed to have
the green and orange boxes. And for that matter I may have even seen one
with a blue and an orange box IIRC.

Regardless there are definitely some variation in the production CPO's.
I would think with the repros that the all blue ones like you have there
are more uncommon.

The CPO's may have been different between the dedicated games and the
conversions. IMHO, the all blue box ones were from the dedicated
machines, unless someone knows different?

JB