Re: Cosmic Chasm control panel overlays

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 05:21:21 EST

I have a complete good condition CP. I loaned it out a couple of years back
for scanning and it turned out to be too big a job for the person who was
going to try the repros.

I will be glad to send it to the best person to do the job.

Though if it I am sending to Europe I would appreciate a touch of help with
shipping.

David