Any interest - Red Baron ROM saver or high save

From: Scott Brasington <arcade_at_brasington.org>
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 11:32:59 EST

As a favor for a friend I whipped up a quick Red Baron ROM saver
which like my other high score save kits bypasses the code
eproms. In this case I highly leveraged my Battlezone
High Score Save kit http://www.brasington.org/arcade/hs2
which also bypasses the 6 code eproms but instead with a
Red Baron code image. Some customers have indicated that the
ROM saver feature of the BZ HS kit is just as valuable as the
HS save part.

My question is, is there any interest in a Red Baron ROM saver
as a product? The cost would be same as my BZ HS kit ($45).

Would there be any interest to extend this into a full Red Baron
High Save kit? Same price. RB already saves the top 3 scores
into EAROM but the game internally has 7 in the table. So the kit
would save all 7 and bypass using the EAROM after the initial
import of the scores. So it would be an EAROM saver as well.
This would take some effort to create the patches, so I would
like some feedback first if anybody would even want it.

I dont see alot of talk about RB here on the list, so wasn't sure
how popular this game is or if anybody cares.

-Scott
http://www.brasington.org/arcade