Re: SW monitor prob...

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 14:16:54 EST

Dave, Try changing the 150V zenner ( I've got some of these on order ) and try looking at the FAQ documents... excellent stuff.... (I'll try and remember to send you one out - they are 5watt ones - remind me next week with your address) --- Theres a few more parts I guess you could try replacing too (semis) . but not got the bumf to hand at the mo.

If the HV is low, the the electrons from the gun travel slower and so are more easily deflected by the coils, hence why the picture is bigger...

Cheers, Col