FS: battlezone PCB set (untested) + free HS kit

From: Scott Brasington <arcade_at_brasington.org>
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 16:45:46 EDT

Forsale: Battlezone analog vector gen pcb and aux board.
Both are complete and untested. The vector board has
had a couple of parts replaced like the pots. Includes
interconnect cable. I originally purchased the board
for the main reason of taking pics for the BZ HS kit
installation pages.

I have no way to test that I'm aware of, unless somebody
can suggest an easy way to test in an Asteroids dlx cab.
If memory serves me correct, I think I was told the aux
board was good but that the main board was not. The
boardset is being sold as untested and assumed not working.
So I'll throw in a free battlezone high score save kit which
also doubles as a rom saver (a $45 dollar value) to help.

Asking $75 + $12 ship (USA). Includes main board, harness,
aux board and free HS save kit. I can take pics if needed.

-Scott

High Score Save kits at:
http://www.brasington.org/arcade/