Re: Zaccaria Space Pirat (Rip off)

From: <vernimark\_at_libero\.it>
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 11:52:34 EDT

first of all the correct name is "space pirate" and not "space pirat", sorry...
then:

motherboard is a real cinematronics pcb with a different power connector (the same used in other zaccaria pcbs) and two labels: "cinematronics" and "zaccaria"

monitor is the famous mtrv hantarex but with green phosphors (no overlay)

sound board has been modified: no power regulators (moved in a power supply board) and A/D converter (two DAC80s with, more or less, the same circuit used by atari in asteroids).