Re: WG6100 HVU cage necessary?

From: A Maclean <amremote_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 13:35:11 EDT

Wihout a cage, the 6100 HV will cause static lines on the display to
'shimmer' up to +/- 1mm on the tube, usually less but definetly visible. Not
so much of a problem with moving images.

As just pointed below, amplifones are usually set up with the boards mounted
on the cab sides a foot or more further away from the tube than the HV in a
6100.

hope this helps.
arch