Looking for net tool for finding old states of webpages

From: <Electronicamuse_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 23:45:29 EDT

There is at least one free tool out there that lets you find old states of
webpages. just tell it the web site address and date and it will usually
display the page as it was. Problem is that I can't find it now that I need it.

What I am after is the document from Arcadeshop site that describes modding
the WG6100 replacement HVU to run with Amplifone.

Thanks

+++++Ask me about Retrocade 30-in-1 MultiPac kits for Midway Pac Man and Ms
Pac Man boards and same kit already attached to a new JAMMA PCB. Also we now
have purchased the rights to WG6100 (Tempest, etc) new deflection boards and
HVU boards. Also HVU boards for Amplifone (Star Wars). These are version 2
with no extra wiring or mods necessary. Ask about Star Wars overlays and new
cabinets for Midway cocktail, upright, mini, Dragon's Lair, Williams, Golden
Tee Fore, and Ultra-MAME++++