Re: WG 19v2000 Source for neons

From: <Electronicamuse_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 10:59:48 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/2005 10:46:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
zzarcade@yahoo.com writes:

little click you might as
well forget it, its definately not a group to help EVERYONE.

I am sorry that you feel that way. Although I have been around for 10 years
in this hobby, I just joined this group a year ago and frequently get my
questions answered. But, if those who have the answers are away or busy, then
you may not get an answer. If you feel the these people OWE you answers, you
are in the wrong place. Also, it helps to contribute when you can. Although
there are the regulars (gurus), but not a click IMO.

Dave

+++++Ask me about Retrocade 30-in-1 MultiPac kits for Midway Pac Man and Ms
Pac Man boards and same kit already attached to a new JAMMA PCB. Also we now
have purchased the rights to WG6100 (Tempest, etc) new deflection boards and
HVU boards. Also HVU boards for Amplifone (Star Wars). These are version 2
with no extra wiring or mods necessary. Ask about Star Wars overlays and new
cabinets for Midway cocktail, upright, mini, Dragon's Lair, Williams, Golden
Tee Fore, and Ultra-MAME++++