Re: ANNOUNCE: New Amplifone HVU PCBs (not modded WG)

From: Scott Caldwell <scottcaldwell_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 08:38:16 EDT

Yeh, now that you mention it, they may have gotten it from ArcadeShop.
However,
I hunted the HV PCB over previously and couldn't find a B+, but did find
some
areas where parts would go. Hmmm... I wonder if that got left off. I
tried to find
a picture on ArcadeShop to compare to, but couldn't. :( I'll look
again at the HV
unit.

Scott C.