Re: Amplifone Help

From: Scott Caldwell <scottcaldwell_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 21:36:34 EDT

Jason, I'm sure others here can answer this better than me, but
obviously you
don't want to leave the monitor running like this for a long period of
time. I'm
sure it does put extra wear and tear on components to have the HV out of
whack (I'm thinking too high), but for short periods should be fine,
until you
can get it corrected. I know how to test the HV adjustments on a WG61xx
monitor using a MM and get it right on, but not an Amplifone.

Scott C.