Re: G05-802

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Sat Jun 11 2005 - 18:25:58 EDT

I just posted a solution to a similar problem yesterday. :) Pull out
resistor R518 (470K) and replace it with something of less resistance. I
would recommend something between 350K to 400K (1/2 Watt). This gave me
alot more control over the brightness.

Also, be sure your voltages are all correct, make sure you have about 90v on
pin 1 of the P500 connector. That solved my problem anyway, yours might be
something different. My game has been running for a day now and no problems
yet.

Matt